Saturday, July 5, 2014

girls camp 2014 mini album.

my girl went to girl's camp in San Diego this year--it was a BLAST!  I created a little mini album to put all of her pictures that they (I say they because she is not really a photographer) took:

 this particular of turquoise is her favorite--she really liked it when I showed it to her--now to get the pictures inside! ;)  I plan on printing them at a 3 x 4 size with an occasional 4 x 6 size hear and there..
here are some things that I learned on this experimental book:

1. I used the card stock measured at 1 1/2" x 7 to help reinforce the spine so that the paper doesn't tear.
2. I wrapped a 3" piece around the front and back to hold the covers together.
3. sometimes a little bit goes a long way--embellishments, I wanted to go crazy but I held off remembering that she was going to be putting pictures and possible journaling in here--I had to make room!
4.  This whole book was made of scraps from other projects--I LOVE the Plus One line, I save all my scraps!

That's it for today--thanks SO much for the visit!!







3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is such a fun album, Diana!! Great use of the Plus One collection!

Unknown said...

Cute album with lovely colours!
End of tenancy cleaners Mitcham