Friday, September 19, 2014

family.

wanted to share this fun layout I made for my last American Crafts gallery.  I had a blast working with the Shimelle line and making a quilt.

side note this tall young man had a birthday last week--proud of him as he is currently serving a MISSION for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints.  He has been out for a year and has a year to go--the time is flying and he is growing up and having some awesome experiences! ;)  He was born when I was on my mission in Venezuela a LONG time ago, yep I'm a PROUD Aunty!
closeup of some goodness:

my favorites of this layout:
--the texture of cuts
--layers
--mixing different lines together.

Thanks SO much for the visit today--weekend looks like a busy one filled with date night with ALL my boys watching The Maze Runner, games for my girl tomorrow, and celebrating my dad's birthday on Sunday.  Hope yours is FANTASTIC as well!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the triangle patterns!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

The quilt pattern looks awesome Diana and I love how you used the Shimelle collection!