Thursday, December 18, 2014

rock on.

I wanted to quickly share a card I made for the Jillibean Soup guest spot:
LOVE how this came together--fun mix of papers and designs and directions.  Have you been running like crazy like I have?

The other day I was counting things up and making sure everyone was "even" when I realized I "needed" one more item.  For several years now I have followed some advise that my friend gave me:
NEED
WANT
WEAR
READ
we do add something from Santa.  This little guideline helps me to keep things simple, focused and ON BUDGET!
I sure hope that you are truly enjoying this season of giving--Christmas time is my favorite!  We are running wild this week with finals, soccer games, and parties but I can truly say I am GRATEFUL to be able to do it!
Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome mix of patterns Diana! Love your card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!