Friday, January 16, 2015

hello 2015.

I made this layout as a challenge for Scrapbook Circle--how did we ring in the new year.  The plan was to just hand out at home.  Then the day before my hubby got a text from one of his California cousins that they were in town with all of their siblings and wanted to know if we wanted to come hang out?  of course! 
this picture was pretty much taken at midnight--we really had fun playing Telestrations--seriously laughed until I cried and my sides hurt.  I had never heard of it until the kids got it for me for Christmas--seriously LOVE the game.  It's like the telephone game and dictionary together, LOVE it!
Anyway, I created the background and as a fun New Year's gift I have a link to where you can download it for FREE.  So if you would like this fun background (saved in a png. file) go HERE.
Thanks SO much for the visit today--sure hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that photo and the repeated 2015 in the background!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome family photo Diana, and the cut file looks great in the background!