Wednesday, February 11, 2015

love.

So we are coming up on Valentine's Day and I wanted to share another creation I made with thickers that are included in the Scrapbook Circle Today is Beautiful kit:
Super simple!  

1. I cut the hearts, scallops and banner with my silhouette (after measuring the letters to make sure that they would just fit)  
2. I did a simple zig zag stitch across the top.
3. I used pop dots to pop the hearts up off the background.  
4. little tip: because I didn't want the ribbon to tear through the paper I punched out two small circles. I adhered one to the back and one to the front for reinforcement--then I punched with my whole punch.
5. The gold ribbon used to tie it all together was purchased at Michael's (last year for a school project).

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a sweet banner Dian! Life the scalloped edges!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this!! So beautiful!!!!