Monday, April 20, 2015

beautiful.

 closer ups:
Kits used: Let's Do This, add-ons This Way & Love it.
this layout came together quickly with a little tinkering...I had to figure out what size I needed to cut my pictures and papers down to 2 3/4" square--then I assembled making sure not to put the "like" papers near each other.  I'm pretty pleased with the finished product AND I used a different colored cardstock--I usually use white or cream.  (I've been trying to use up the mounds of other colored card stock in my stash!)
Thanks SO much for the visit!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!!

Ruth G said...

Super fun page! I love the squares (and know how much time it takes getting them just right) and I think the base cardstock is perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing!