Thursday, August 6, 2015

lovely day.

I have to tell you when I opened the Make it Happen kit-(Scrapbook Circle)- And I fell in love with all the colors and fun embellishments:
Here is the layout that I created:
I have to tell you this little boy in the picture isn't so little anymore and neither is the doggie-Ella.  My kids fell in love with this little red dog, who am I kidding we all fell in love with her!  We brought her home RIGHT before school started that year, the kids would RUN home from the bus stop so that they could get in a snuggle with her.  This happens to be one of those days where they went for a swim-it was a "Lovely Day".
closeup of the title work:
thanks for the visit today--I really appreciate it!



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the photo!!