Saturday, January 23, 2016

fabulous, happy day.

I pretty much love this whole page--everything about it makes me happy!  the picture the paper, and the memory--LOVE it!  For our fall break we went back east to explore--seriously a trip of a lifetime--LOVED that I could experience something new with the family.
 closeup of this title work:
I was pretty excited to use one of my new toys that I got from Christmas 

Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer I seriously am in LOVE with the thing!  I really like that it prints pics from my phone and I can see what is going to print.  We bought mine off of Amazon, and was a little cheaper than what it is now.  Either way it's a great little toy that is small and sits right on my desk!

For this layout I used the Fresh Start kit from Scrapbook Circle--THANKS so much for the visit today!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this .. LOVEEEEEEEEE NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!