Friday, September 23, 2016

Jillibean Soup! Happy.

I'm so excited to share that I have been invited to be a guest designer for Jillibean Soup!  There are some INCREDIBLY talented ladies on their new team, and I feel so honored!  I wanted to quickly share with you one of the pages that I made for my design team entry:
These are just some of the pictures I took for my daughter's senior photo shoot--love that we have a Riparian Preserve just down the street, made for some pretty backgrounds without having to drive to far away!

For this layout I used the Healthy Hello Soup collection, Adhesive sequins, cardstock tags, and Foil Tags-Hello.  
My favorites about his layout:
*I love the foiled Happy Tag--pop of gold!
*I love that I got to use an unusual colored cardstock as the background--this happens to be my girl's favorite color!
*the off set paper on the background.
*sequins
*and FOUR pictures!

Thanks for the visit today and letting me share my happy news!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS! I saw the announcement yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!