Thursday, June 29, 2017

beautiful.

I loved using the large pattern flower paper for the background of this layout.  This was from my girl's senior prom.  We took the pictures in a large beautiful park-there were TONS of kids there getting their pictures taken.  We took advantage of the opportunity and took several pictures with her friends that were in different groups.  These two have been friends for quiet a while and was such a treat for me to see all the kids dressed up and looking GORGEOUS!
I used the Sunshine Days kit to create this layout-love how the gold just fits right in!  Here are a few closeups:




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cosjjcom said...

Cute! ^^
I don't know the character (sorryyyyy) but I think that the wig's color fits you really well!
This reminds me that I want to cosplay characters with glasses too... XD

☆ ☆ Costumes ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ Free Costumes☆ ☆